3004 G-FORCE II ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER
BOOST CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Part Number: 3004
The G-Force II is the perfect partner for all petrol/gasoline turbo engines that use a pneumatic wastegate. Whether your car is a daily driver or a track weapon, the G-Force has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. Set up to 6 boost presets and select on the fly, use the scramble feature for overtaking, launching, towing, or protecting the engine, and you can even customize the lighting colour to suit your interior! No other EBC offers the features, control, and ease of use like the G-Force II.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Adjustable overboost warning/boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- ½ DIN size casing, fits standard stereo slot
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
- For use with petrol/gasoline turbo engines using a pneumatic wastegate/s
GFB’s EBC (Electronic Boost Controller) range offers the most “bang-for-your-buck” of any EBC on the market, with features rivalling much more expensive units AND remaining incredibly easy to use.
Boost control begins with a massive 50psi (3.5BAR) capability, and the 6 individually configurable presets allow for enough settings to suit all driving conditions. Presets can be selected at the press of a button or triggered remotely, and for each preset it is possible to tune the peak boost, boost rise rate, and the strength of the closed loop correction.
This means you can change how much boost you have, how fast the boost comes on, and how hard the controller will correct for boost variations.
Our unique “scramble” feature allows you to jump to a dedicated boost preset for a user-adjustable amount of time, and can be activated on the screen or remotely using any kind of switch, button, or programmable ECU output. The uses for this feature are limited only by your imagination – you can raise or lower boost based on time, a manual button or switch, or trigger automatically based on engine conditions. For example, use a toggle switch for high/low boost, steering wheel/gearshift button for push-to-pass, use the timer for launch control, or drop boost pressure if your oil/water temperature is high or the water/meth system runs dry.
An important point of difference with GFB’s EBCs is the simple and intuitive user interface. By using capacitive touch buttons, scrolling text, and a logical menu layout, you’ll find our EBCs are a pleasure to use. You can even choose your preferred boost units and customise the button lighting colour to match your car’s dash!