The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout.
Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. Cast 2.75” to dual 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system.
Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. An optional center muffler / Center muffler delete is available.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 2.75″ to quad 2.5″ mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 2.75″ to dual 2.5″ splitters
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers with an optional center muffler or straight pipes
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- CNC bent and laser cut tunnel brace for added chassis rigidity
- OEM style slip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR Race DP exhaust systems
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty